Terms and Conditions for Using Institute Email ID:
Please scroll down to accept the term & conditions
In order to use the email id (@icmaim.in), you must be
1. An Associate / Fellow Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
2. There should be no membership / other dues against your membership.
3. You must agree to the terms and conditions of usage of the email.
Email ID and Password
You are responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential. You
are also responsible for the account that you have access to. You will immediately notify the Institute of any unauthorized use of your account. The Institute is not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords. The Institute does not have access to your current password, and for security reasons, the Institute may only reset your password.
For any issues with the mail, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Rules of Use
1. The email id can not be shared, transferred, or sold to other parties, nor are they to be used by or made available to any person or entity except the registered member of the Institute.
2. You won’t send Spam! through this email. For definition of spam, refer the Spamhaus website.
3. You agree that your use of Email facility will comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
4. The email id would be used by you for sharing views and information among
the member community and for interacting with the Institute. You shall not use this mail id for writing any mail to the authorities, Organizations (private/public) on behalf of the Institute and representing the Institute. Your use of the Email Service carries with it no rights in relation to the name of the Institute or its logo.
5. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify the Institute immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
The Institute will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
6. The Institute would be forwarding important notices, details of programmes, events and other activities on your @icmaim.in email ids. You are advised to regularly check your email ids for such information.
7. Your email account would be deleted in case you do not log into the mail box for 60 days or there is any default in payment of membership/other fees by you. Such deleted accounts would not be recoverable.
8. You are advised to keep the backup of your contents in the mail box. The Institute will not be responsible to provide you with any backups of your email boxes.
9. The following type of communication is prohibited through your email id (@icmaim.in)
a. Sending content that defames or threatens others.
b. Sending messages that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive.
c. Sending material that contains obscene language or images.
d. Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation.
10. The Institute will not monitor your communications, but reserves the right to take action against any User who defames or harasses another User through these email services,
when it is brought to the notice of the Institute.
11. Institute reserves the right to terminate the email service extended to members at any time at its discretion.
12. The Institute will not entertain any request for changing the email id which has been created with nomenclature approved by the competent authority.
13. The Institute cannot guarantee the quality of service in terms of performance or availability.
Please note that the Institute may revise these policies and your continued use of the email id constitutes your agreement to comply with such modifications.
If you violate any of these rules, your account will be terminated.
I have read
and accept the terms and conditions of email use